Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Hodgparjor
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: okwowow
Your Roleplay Name: Mahmoud ranoudi
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:546101932

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: didnt comply to shooter

Why should this appeal be considered?: okay so as seen in the clip im in a green car not engine running that for me is valid enough to drive away as he has close range gun and the car can drive to safe distance in seconds and a human eye registers something within less then 13ms and it took 3 seconds to back off giving him enough shots to shoot a tire or engine to shut down the car but he didnt ‍♂️ so i drove away SAVING MY LIFE because he might be in the gang of the person i stole the car off so high chances i would have been killed in both endings but i chose the safe one and drove for my life that isnt really risking my life under gunpoint i drove out of gunpoint in like 5 seconds and admin felt generous and threw 14 days with the ban to "learn the rule" i can clearly read normally because i responded in chat within 30 seconds so it wont take 14 extra days to read take this post as example "https://perpheads.com/threads/every-rule-condensed-down-into-easy-to-understand-terms.49733/" he clearly explained 3.4 fear rp and the chance of escaped outwheighed the chance of being captured so i didnt do anything wrong from my perspective

Additional Information: i got screenshots of admin chat

Reaction score

He had a clear shot at your window, even though he hit your car as a car doesn't allow you to be shot, in reality he could have instantly killed you through your window, hence in RP you broke 3.4

Reviewed with @Exnem and @KeiwaM

Status
Not open for further replies.