Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: KeiwaM
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Silo
Your Roleplay Name: Donald Jones
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:141172173

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.18, 3.25 - While actively being raided, harvested and stored drugs and guns from his dead friends to avoid losing it.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hi. There was a little misunderstanding because I didn't put anything in the storage, no weapons or drugs, all I did was collect the finished meth mine. Idk why you was thinking i picked up my friends guns and drugs. It was impossible beacouse i was in another room than them.

Reaction score
vfsoylU.png

This you?

Reaction score
it wasn't during the raid... I can show you demo but you need to tell me how to open a demo beacouse idk how. You can just check when raid started

Reaction score

The only items you stored were your own drugs and it is clear from the demo provided that you were not aware of the imminent threat to your life when you stored the drugs as they were stored before the first crowbar.

Your punishment will be amended to no longer include 3.18, however the initial punishment is still reasonable for only the single rule break and so it will remain the same.

@A1L, @Hayden, @MiniRaze, @Mim

Status
Not open for further replies.