Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: KeiwaM
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: GainAxe
Your Roleplay Name: Louie Gonzalves
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:226391237

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - While mugging someone, another person came around the corner, pointing a gun at this user. He then decides to do a 180 and flee, instead of putting his hands up, while being unarmed at the moment.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello KeiwaM and the other staff members reviewing this!

As for this appeal, i do not want it denied or accepted today, but preferably at the 28th July, which is my birthday :)

After having some time to think, I understand why I got banned, in the start I was a bit skeptic and basically thinking it was bs, but now i see, after me and my friends have reviewed the clip, that I'm running away under gp thinking that i could get to cover, which i couldn't.

I want to say sorry to the person i mugged, and the person whos gp i ran away from. It is unrespectable behavior thinking that I'm higher than everyone else, and that i can do shit without getting any sort of punishment.

I miss playing with my friends and having fun, when i come back if its the 28th of July or at the end of my ban, i will do my best, to not do random shit like this. Maybe me going TFU main will help, and not put me in these situations.

Once again, I'm sorry for you guys having to use time for this, and for the guys I affected in a negatively manner doing this rule break.

Reaction score
I am willing to lower the ban to 1 month (meaning you will be unbanned on the 10th/11th of July) if you agree to the condition that any further infractions within the next 6 months involving rule 3.4 will lead to a significantly longer ban.

Do you accept these terms or do you wish to sit out your ban?

Reaction score
I am willing to lower the ban to 1 month (meaning you will be unbanned on the 10th/11th of July) if you agree to the condition that any further infractions within the next 6 months involving rule 3.4 will lead to a significantly longer ban.

Do you accept these terms or do you wish to sit out your ban?
yes sir!
Thank you so much!
I will make surte that no rulebreaks happen in the future :)

Reaction score

Your ban has been lowered to 1 month.

yes sir!
Thank you so much!
I will make surte that no rulebreaks happen in the future :)

Any further 3.4 violations within the next 6 months from your unban date will lead to a considerably longer ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.