Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Kommandant A1L
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: Jedediah Longtree
Your Roleplay Name: Izgala Sibakabaka
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:21010680

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.20, 4.1

Why should this appeal be considered?: What happened was there was a shootout at city hall. I had one suspect in handcuffs by the overpass/underpass next to PD. There is a black tesla at the intersection right next to me which someone calls out on the radio to also be a possible suspect. I take out my gun and tell him to get out of his vehicle or I'm going to shoot his vehicle. He never got out so I shot his vehicle and during that time the guy I had in cuffs was trying to flee the scene. While I was running after him I saw the guy back at the tesla open his trunk so I shot him before he could react. Once I got the first suspect into the interogation room I went to get the tesla driver as well. I was trying to solve the situation by talking it through but neither of them would listen and just yell over me. At this point there is about 10 people standing there and everyone is shouting while im trying by my self handle the situation but there is such chaos I cant even move. I start trying to push one of the suspects inside the interegation room but he wont move so I hit him a couple of times and he goes down. Then I get restrained by another officer and I try to explain the situation but nobody would listen. At this point I'm getting really frustrated and so instead of starting to yell and not getting heard. I decided to just alt F4. I can send the whole demo so you can see everything and judge based on that and what I've just told you.

Reaction score
In this clip, you can be seen shooting a vehicle that was not moving whatsoever, which is a complete excessive use of force. You then proceed to run after a cuffed suspect, before turning around and just shooting the owner of the vehicle in the skull, despite the fact that he was unarmed. Yes, he was going into his trunk, but there was no evidence to say that he was violent/hostile or even that he was taking out a weapon. For all we know, he could've been getting a wrench to fix his car.
Also, I was the person that called over the radio about the black Tesla, just saying you have to watch out in case he is going to try taking out the medics as they are reviving cops. I did not say he was armed, dangerous, or confirm he was a suspect. As such, the decision to shoot was based only on an assumption that he MIGHT be a suspect.

Here you can be seen pulling a weapon on a handcuffed suspect, once again a complete excessive use of force.

In this clip you proceed to beat the suspect to death with the night stick left click, instead of using the shove of the right click as you should've been doing.

Here you are, restrained and about to be dealt with due to your excessive use of force, as you decide to simply just ALT F4 to escape an arrest.

To have the audacity to try and dispute the ban is honestly incredible, especially while completely failing to provide any evidence whatsoever to the ban being invalid. Not a single video, demo or even an image to prove your innocence.

Reaction score
-- Involved --

When I had cuffed you I told you to wait as I was listening to the firefighters side of the story (@Niko) but you just started shouting over me and the firefighter then started being rude towards me and decided to just leave.

You shouldnt have been so agressive towards us and the suspects you constantly shouted over us and were being rude non stop

Reaction score
Oh so you were the useless firefighter that was just hindering me...Great. Yes I made a few mistakes in the heat of the moment and in frustration. You know when I yelled at you please close the door all of this could of been avoided. Instead you decided to just stand there and be a nuisance.

Zoephix

Communication Banned
Reaction score
To add onto that, your claim about giving any verbal commands is false.

Reaction score
Dude....I was trying to explain to you what happened. WHY are you listening first to the suspect and just decide hes right. Before you act fucking listen how about that....

Reaction score
Actually, I was saving the clip of you just shooting someone's vehicle before then executing them in the street at that time, hence why I stood still. Everything that happened is by your own hand, don't blame others for your own incompetence please.

Reaction score
Also I guess I'm just aiming a gun at you just because. Itäs not like i want you out of the vehicle or anything no...

Reaction score
I shot him because I was told "he is POSSIBLY" involved because he went into his trunk. I just took preemptive action.

Reaction score
@Zoephix Well...Apparently I have a selective mic which I wasn't aware of. I was literally yelling you to get out for like 10 seconds before I opened fire.

Reaction score
Locked until dealt with.

You guys provided your evidence and made your point.

Last edited:
Reaction score

Whereas I sympathise with the fact that you were on your own and forced to deal with a very chaotic situation, that does not mean rules were not broken. You should not have opened fire on the car, regardless of whether you gave orders that were intelligible or not. Later, whereas it was incredibly silly for your suspect to keep holding W and charge you while you were beating him, attacking him was also a disproportionate response to what was happening. Disconnecting in a roleplay situation is also never okay.

That being said, we would implore you to submit a ban appeal at some point as many of these situations did not appear to have been due to malicious intent.
@Hendricks @Double J

Status
Not open for further replies.