Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Maia
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: KrT
Your Roleplay Name: Adam Arthur
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:99742150

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - Killing people for no reason

Why should this appeal be considered?: I did not kill 'people' for no reason, I killed a single guy in the docks (A police man I may add) who refused to show me his hands, i was attempting a robbery in an area that is allowed. Died after while being killed by someone else and then logged off for the night, not once did I kill anyone for no reason, and I'd love proof otherwise

Reaction score
You need to include some type of evidence for this Dispute to be considered. For example a clip your captured or a demo recording.

Also trying to mug/engage a police officer for no beneficial reason (as you can't mug government employees) is also against the rules.

KrT

Reaction score
Hello mate, if I can't prove it and neither can they, surely theres no reason to ban me for so long? And I did not realise mugging police was against the rules so I apologise for that.

Reaction score
Please upload this demo and I will gladly take a look into it:

perpheads_demo_2023-5-5 20-19-24

I received reports for your killings, tried to contact you but you disconnected without responding to my report, you have a bad record for killing people for no reason hence the length of the ban. If you can justify the three killings in the logs (covered by the same demo) I will gladly remove your ban

Reaction score
Hello mate, if I can't prove it and neither can they, surely theres no reason to ban me for so long?
This kind of attitude isn't really helping your case when you're appealing your ban, and as Maia said please peovide your demo so we could see what happened.

If it turns out you had no reason to kill the person, an apology would suit better than a dispute in this situation.

KrT

Reaction score
Hello mate, just watched through the demo myself but no clue how to upload it, I'll take the month ban, first 2 kills were justified, 3rd clearly not. Month's a month, thank god theres plenty else to be getting on with, see you in a month lads!

KrT

Reaction score
This kind of attitude isn't really helping your case when you're appealing your ban, and as Maia said please peovide your demo so we could see what happened.

If it turns out you had no reason to kill the person, an apology would suit better than a dispute in this situation.
Don't think 3 mods need to input on this, this is Maia's ban to speak about, not every staff member out here, appreciate the input tho bestie!

Reaction score
Don't think 3 mods need to input on this, this is Maia's ban to speak about, not every staff member out here, appreciate the input tho bestie!

Actually this is a dispute, which means other staff member's MUST be the ones dealing with it.

The only reason I replied is because I didn't have a chance to talk to you before the ban and I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. If anything ellie was trying to help you and I do agree that your attitude will not gain you any favours.

If you wish to upload the demo, follow the following guide: https://help.perpheads.com/page/demos---how-to-guide

If not, tell me and I will close this

Status
Not open for further replies.