Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @steelo
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: KrT
Your Roleplay Name: Adam Arthur
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:99742150

Why were you punished?: 3.4 - Failed to comply whilst under gunpoint, instead choosing to run to their storage and open it. The user was shot before they could store any items.

Why should this appeal be considered?: As seen in the clip above the original ban reason was "amended" even though the ban reasoning was disproven, and in regards to the "Failure to comply under gunpoint" neither of them had their gun pointed, and I'd happily provide a clip of that, as well as my friend had already opened fire, turning it into a gun fight that I went to join, hence running to my stash to grab a gun, to which I was very fairly killed by the raiders.

I think the harsh 2 week punishment should be also be "amended"

Upon revealing the new information about the ban, which I had to do post ban as I was not given a chance to defend myself, the ban was not changed, simply the description updated.

A1L

Reaction score

Your evidence shows you blatantly metagaming as well as running away whilst someone had a firearm pointed at you, you shouldn't of tried to run away whilst they were pointing guns at you, you opened the door and continued to run away whilst they had firearms at you attempting to give you commands.

The punishment needs to be dealt with by a staff complaint, not a dispute, however your ban will be extended for metagaming so no point anyways.

Reviewed with @Draxen @Marine Putin

Status
Not open for further replies.