Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Maia
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: Quang
Your Roleplay Name: Ron Davis
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:232520195

Why were you punished?: 3.4 - no regards for gunpoint whatsoever

Why should this appeal be considered?: i belive my ban is unjustifiable since what happened is that my friend here drove away from the ss the second he got gunpointed so i didnt have time to jump out the car because it was going so fast speed, my friend started driving like 0.5 second after we got gun pointed so i didnt really have time to react and jump out if i would have jumped out after he was s´peeding i would have probably be killed

Reaction score
I wasent driving, and why did you even gp us? also i will send a clip in the demo tommorow, because on my screen i could not see you because i was running the opposite direction

Last edited:
Reaction score
You were banned for the situation that happened 7 seconds after the one linked by @walnash

When you were gunpointed by 3/4 officers, got out and tried to turn away and pull out a pistol resulting in your death.

Reaction score
you alt sprinted so it didnt look like a gunpoint from my pov

Last edited:
Reaction score
You are aware multiple officers have you within direct line of sight and you only have a pistol. Doesn’t matter if you looked away once you got out, they don’t cease to exist.

Why did you decide to pull your gun?

Reaction score
Me and my friend thought we could kill em. Because my friend had a scar.

Reaction score

Clear violation of 3.4. I suggest you read the rules and guides before you return.

Status
Not open for further replies.