Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Megasaw
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Death2savage
Your Roleplay Name: Genghis Dolan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:32389170

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User pulled a gun after being put under gunpoint, resulting in their swift death // Banned for Enforcer Megasaw

Why should this appeal be considered?: His gun was in play for less than a second from my point of view, I don't have the reaction time of a god I don't understand how you expect me to see his gun. I don't know how you expect me to foresee him having a gun, for all I know he could just be a jerk trying to run me over for fun. I also feel two weeks is very excessive for a huge misunderstanding and I feel as if I'm being targeted for my past record. I understand I'm only supposed to make one report but I feel you didn't let me fully explain myself in my first one. (Please read the additional information)

Additional Information: Why did he try to VDM me instead of running to me and saying hands up hands up, I had no gun out and I wasn't raiding so what was the point in running me over. Why did he go offroad and drive full speed into me instead of preserving his own life, he could've died from going that fast in between houses and hitting. -

Your dispute was already denied. Feel free to make a staff complaint if you disagree with the outcome of the dispute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back