Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Megasaw
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Dedebuns
Your Roleplay Name: Mickey Chosen
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:803426272

Why were you punished?: 3.4 Not complying under gunpoint

Why should this appeal be considered?: I actually did comply under gun point as soon as they walked in I surrendered which megasaw denies but in the clip u can clearly see me putting my hands up. The raiders were stalling there own raid by looking at the other player and trying to pick up the gun at the door as a result of this for exactly 8.5 seconds I had a chance to run out the back door and lock it behind me but the raider just about got into the door because I didn't act fast enough but then I instantly complied under gun point -[Because now I'm under gun point as before I wasn't as shown in the clip] In a real life situation this is extremely realistic as this is what everyone would do. Thank you for reading my appeal I hope I can be accepted as I just bought but my first car from the mini cooper

Additional Information: I did get zip tied in the end and the user did take everything I had on me.

Reaction score

Please provide the following demo 'perpheads_demo_2024-2-11 21-19-32' within the next 48 hours so we can review the situation from your point of view.

For help on how to find and upload your demo, please visit our guide for it here: https://help.perpheads.com/page/demos

Reaction score

Please provide the following demo 'perpheads_demo_2024-2-11 21-19-32' within the next 48 hours so we can review the situation from your point of view.

For help on how to find and upload your demo, please visit our guide for it here: https://help.perpheads.com/page/demos
Hi thanks for getting back to me this is the clip from my pov

Reaction score
Are you able to upload a longer clip that shows the entirety of the situation from your point of view?

Reaction score
Are you able to upload a longer clip that shows the entirety of the situation from your point of view?

No, that was the full length of my clip but the reason I was banned by megasaw is shown all in evidence and I did provide evidence of me complying with gunpoint on my clip. ( I talked to Oddy on discord and couldnt retreive demo file )

Reaction score

After reviewing the evidence provided, we have come to the conclusion that you did break rule 3.4 in this situation. We've determined that when attempting to flee, you had an unrealistic chance of surviving if they opted to shoot you.

However, we have decided to change your ban reasoning to better describe the situation for which you received your punishment. Your ban reason will be changed to "3.4 - The player while unarmed, attempted to flee from a situation from which they would not realistically escape alive."

Reviewed with @Ezza, @steelo, @3izu & @A1L