Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Megasaw
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: smallix
Your Roleplay Name: Ewan Pablo
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:172797057

Why were you punished?: 3.4 - User kept on running away whilst under gunpoint and evaded police over a 10.1 ticket, putting their life at risk for no reason and getting themselves arrested instead. // Accepted AR

Why should this appeal be considered?: the officer told me to go fuck myself so i said it back to him and he came back to arrest me so i ran off i asked the officer 4-5 times for a superviser and he said no 2 times. All this is over because he put me in cuffs and searched me all over someone picked up a gun and i was chasing after a bird at the bazaar.

Additional Information: ive got a clip off the situation

• Optimistic
Reactions: A1L
the officer told me to go fuck myself so i said it back to him and he came back to arrest me so i ran off i asked the officer 4-5 times for a superviser and he said no 2 times. All this is over because he put me in cuffs and searched me all over someone picked up a gun and i was chasing after a bird at the bazaar.
This does not explain why you believe the ban is invalid. Please explain why you believe you DIDN'T risk your life and/or freedom from imprisonment for non-beneficial reasons

You are lying in your dispute - I never told you to go fuck yourself. I told you this in the supervisor sit in-game and have maintained this since. Not sure why you're still going with this angle when it's provably wrong. Additionally, I requested a supervisor multiple times and said there are none available because none were responding - I asked for one numerous times and you are trying to frame it as me denying you one? Just weird to repeatedly lie in order to push an unrelated agenda which doesn't actually defend you or dispute the claims made against you whatsoever.

Additional Information: ive got a clip off the situation
I also have a longer clip of most of the situation from my POV if necessary. You are directly under gunpoint for an extended period and choose not to abide by it for whatever reasons you had. You escalated the situation wholly without reason, solely to be an annoyance based on what I can tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back