Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @@Megasaw
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: Ethém
Your Roleplay Name: Ethem Yamanashi
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:523822879

Why were you punished?: I was responding to a raid at farm, I saw 1 suspect behind the door I though was exploded. I killed the suspect. But the door was invincible for me so it was looked like a wallhack

Why should this appeal be considered?: I thought the door was exploded, and I was not paying attention to the door texts; I was paying attention to the suspect, and I shot him dead. After I posted the clip, I realized the situation and didn't delete the post or anything like that. I wanted a moderator to discuss this because I knew the mistake I made. We talked about this for some time, and it was because my contents with another server were mixing up, causing this. This was a totally unintentional situation to be in, and personally, I think a 1-month ban is a bit long for this. I was not knowing I did this until I looked at my clip and immediately wanted a moderator to fix this issue. I thought the door was exploded and was not paying attention to the details; there was a door in there, there were a lot of gunshots, the radio was messy, and I just focused on the suspects. This is a weird situation to be in; I don't play any other servers than Perpheads, and I want this ban to be considered and lowered. Like I said, this was an unintentional move; I was not exploding anything; I was not trying to.

That is right, I did not know until this situation happened, I only saw it after I watched my clip. And my reaction was this, I did not delete the clip and wanted a moderator.

1724347286129.png

İf this was a intentional exploit I would know it and wont post it, or delete it I posted it and saw it.

But your doors were invisible, correct?
My doors were strange at the PD yesterday, I did say if they changed the doors but they said if you joined a another server before this it might affected it. Reset your game and try it again etc. I did but it did not work, I didnt though much of it because I didnt say any invisible doors. The invisible doors were only the wood cabins and the farm.

If you dont think your ban length is justified, make a staff complaint on me

You cant make a dispute on a rule that you clearly broke, you even posted the clip of you seeing the player through the door

If you dont think your ban length is justified, make a staff complaint on me

You cant make a dispute on a rule that you clearly broke, you even posted the clip of you seeing the player through the door
Shit that is right, wrong section then. My bad.

Back