Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Megasaw
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: Quang
Your Roleplay Name: Ron davis
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:232520195

Why were you punished?: 3.4 - User broke 3.4 in 2 times during the same situation. User decided to run into an ongoing shootout, getting himself killed. The user then respawned and attempted to observe the same shootout for no reason, leading him to die again.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hey.

so i just wanted you to see this clip, because i was just running from spawn, i just died in a raid in wood cabins. Then i'm just going around to regals to my apartment and there were no shots atm. But then as you can see in the clip i died and i was going away from him but then i got shot. And im wondering if i can get reduced time

Thanks.

A1L

Reaction score
Is this a dispute or an apology then? I can't hear any sound in your clip you provided

Reaction score
Its dispute because i want to get one of my 3.4 removed and then reduced ban. And im sorry to say but the sound dosent work on the clip. And also you can clearly see in the clip that the guy infront of me died and i tried to backoff. :/

Reaction score

Your video link is broken, please reupload the video or supply evidence within 48 Hours else this dispute will be closed.

Reaction score

Your video link is broken, please reupload the video or supply evidence within 48 Hours else this dispute will be closed.
Im unbanned now dosent matter :/

Reaction score
Im unbanned now dosent matter :/
If you still want us to review it, to see whether the ban was valid or not, you will have to provide evidence.
Otherwise, you can message me or reply here if you wish this to be closed.

A1L

Reaction score
The video isn’t available anymore, this is going to be closed. Send me a new video link if you want it re-reviewed

Status
Not open for further replies.