Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Megasaw
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: afkplayer
Your Roleplay Name: dave chatfield
Your SteamID: SteamID: STEAM_0:1:88910819

Why were you punished?: 3.4 - User failed to comply whilst under gunpoint, resulting to their death

Why should this appeal be considered?: i would love to know when and how this happened because i haven't even been held at gunpoint at all today and i wouldn't get my gun out even if i did this must be a mistake ................................................................................................................................................................

Is this an apology or a dispute?

I wrote to you in discord and given you 24 hours to respond, the clip should be there, if not, I can provide you the clip in forum DMs

After reviewing the player's POV, I still think that 3.4 was violated here. You had plenty of time to react to their commands and you unfortunately pulled your physgun out first. If you pulled your primary weapon out first, I wouldn't have a problem here. You took too long to pull your main weapon out, significantly putting your life at risk when you should have just complied after pulling your physgun the first time. Both POVs support this as you heard him tell you to put your hands up, therefore failing to comply with his orders whilst under gunpoint.

I will NOT be accepting the dispute and will be leaving this open for other staff members to look at.

POV from players demo:

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/c...d1337PoO8eaQ?invite=cr-MSw1WGIsMTkzOTQ5MjI1LA

After reviewing both perspectives, it's clear that you violated Rule 3.4.

The gunman consistently kept you under direct gunpoint, and the distance between you and him made it impossible for you to break away safely.

Once you failed to lock the door, you should've taken this as a chance to surrender. You had plenty of time to react and comply, but instead you chose to pull out your physgun and then your weapon—all while clearly being held under direct gunpoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back