Ban Dispute (mocho)

Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Points
10
Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @mocho
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: cool guy chill day
Your Roleplay Name: Mickey Bosh
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:46517291

Why were you punished?: "Cheating"???

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am not cheating at all. I was in my house with my brother cooking and growing cocaine when he said he heard someone crowbaring one of our cars. We had just been raided earlier by two sneaky fellows that creeped up near our base so i was very cautious. I took my time because i heard nothing else, let the last bit of cocaine cook, then turned off my propane and went outside to clear the area, I seen no one. so i checked behind trees and stuff to make sure no one was waiting for me to put my gun away and still seen no one so i got in my car and was heading into the city when i was perma banned for cheating. I am very confused.

Additional Information: I can give all the demos and will help in any way i can to prove that I'm not cheating.
 
Last edited:
Alright, I finally got the demo system working thanks to @PARANOIA and I have some evidence to share.

It appears that the "two sneaky fellows that creeped up near our base" were actually admins targeting us for some reason.

in the demo I'll provide you'll see me coming back to our base only to run into one of the men directly, you can see by my reaction i was totally caught off guard.
I'll also be attaching screenshots of what tipped me off that they were there after I had ran into one.

Evidence photo #1,#2 and #3: you can see one of the admins stuck his rifle barrel through the window and I seen it, in the demo you can see once I've seen it, I instantly start panicking and try to pick up my pyrex dishes because I've lost them so many times before. and I told my brothers and friend that I seen a rifle barrel and we're about to get raided you can then see them mobilize and start taking defensive positions.

Evidence photo #4 & #5: you can blatantly see the staff member with a crowbar through the door and once he walks away me and my buddy push him.

Evidence photo #6: my buddy can see the admin through a crack in one of our props, once he told me this I told him that was a mistake and it's against the rules to do that, you can even see me fixing it in the demo.

Evidence demo: It says "the uploaded file is too large for the server to process" unsure if it'll even post here but I'm gonna try it.
 

Attachments

  • evidence 1.png
    evidence 1.png
    833.8 KB · Views: 27
  • evidence 2.png
    evidence 2.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 26
  • evidence 3.png
    evidence 3.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 25
  • evidence 4.png
    evidence 4.png
    977.3 KB · Views: 23
  • evidence 5.png
    evidence 5.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 24
  • evidence 6.png
    evidence 6.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 26
Back
Top