Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Nazeer
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 4 Days

Your Steam Name: JediRabbit
Your Roleplay Name: Jason Mcmillin
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:83519535

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4, 3.6 - User ran away whilst under direct gunpoint because the gunmen killed his friend which he thought for no reason which resulted in his swift death.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I was told by another admin that this was rdm when someone's gun is on there back in the base you have to tell them to put there hands up and i had a verbal warning before for this so i thought he was breaking rules I try and only play by the rules i will co,m come back and let him put my hands up i dont care i just though he was rdming so i just f6 right away then i get banned for 4 days ?? thats a long ban for a small mistake i have over 300 hrs in the city and 4 day ban when i play everyday is alot for a small mistake which i thought was rule breaking .

A1L

Reaction score
Rule 2.5 Excessive Negativity states:

'When participating in raids, players carrying visible weaponry whilst entering, exiting or inside of the property that is being raided are considered to be significant enough threats to be killed justifiably without prior verbal commands or interaction.'

The killing of your friend was okay, and afterwards you should've complied when he was trying to give you orders. You should also not try to break character and instead stay in-character.

Status
Not open for further replies.