Ban Dispute (Nazeer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
oh no dw i got dealt with
(just another thing you did not infact stay quiet if i can recall you were the one that told me you would make a f6 on me for breaking nlr not really relevant but just wanted to add)
1710188493450.png

A1L

Reaction score

I can hear that you were told that your zipties would be removed and you were told to lock the front garage door or something specifically, not to open it, however your ban reason states you were told to unlock it, so I’ll contact Nazeer about this

Reaction score

I can hear that you were told that your zipties would be removed and you were told to lock the front garage door or something specifically, not to open it, however your ban reason states you were told to unlock it, so I’ll contact Nazeer about this
thank you.

A1L

Reaction score

I’ve spoken to Nazeer and it does seem like he thought he told you to either unlock or lock the door, however the opening of the garage door was clearly not mentioned at all nor should you of done that, you unnecessarily risked your life which caused your death, cause of you opening it which made the officers see, you were killed cause of this. It was also brought to me that you used organisation chat whilst armed people was right next to you trying to zip tie you. This is also against rule 3.4 Putting your Life at Risk and you shouldn’t have done this either, I won’t extend your ban but will change the reason to include this and the ‘lock’ instead of unlock. Please have a read over the rules more before making an apology if you want. Please also follow the template next time instead of posting a screenshot, and the length of the ban must be dealt with by a staff complaint however the length I think is fine, so please do not make one.

Status
Not open for further replies.