Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Nazeer
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Days

Your Steam Name: _PARANØID_
Your Roleplay Name: Bob Darly
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:518091857

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.8 - User built an illegal defense which used an elevated defense and directed raider's movement

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello Nazeer, I want to dispute on the ban you have given to me, First there was no elevated place in there because I blocked it from being one and if you find something that is like elevated please show me and ill fix it.
Second, there is no directing as much as I can tell, other staff members have tested my base and told me its all fine and allowed (one of the staff members was Dave) Dave told me just to block the top so there wont be any elevated defense and as I told you in game I did and you saw that.

I dont think that I have to be banned about a base that an staff member have told me that is all allowed. and it isnt my fault.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score

After a review of the evidence, its clear the ban is completely valid.

The Elevated platform is the kitchen counter along with the bookcases, making it a defense that was used when you were being raided.

There is also this;
raw
This is indeed not large enough for 2 players to walk past, therefore directing the movement. There is also a one-way peek on the bookcases as shown below;
UFZwmja.png
In conclusion, the ban is more than valid due to all these base issues which will easily give you an unfair advantage against any raiders.

Reviewed with @steelo @A1L