Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Nazeer
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: g130n3
Your Roleplay Name: gieone
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:164315864

Why were you punished?: apparently did not comply with cops orders

Why should this appeal be considered?: because apparently i was told by cops to put my hands up however when WHEN HIT BY A CAR your hearing goes ringing and ur vision is blurry so i saw no cops no lights no sirens i had my head SMASHED THROUGH A SHOP WINDOW BY A COP CAR as i was on the floor i tried getting my gun out by spamming 2 (the gun button) and as i got up my gun was pulled out i never had a chance to comply with officers as i got shot as my gun came out i was never given a chance to comply with my head mildly caved in if u wish for a person to be able to comply after GETTING PLOWED BY A CAR then perhaps please remove the blurry and ringing before banning someone.

Reaction score
You can go into your demo and record the incident.
its a 3 day ban im not going to jump through hoops for your server like that but as a helper of the server and a moderator or owner to the server u should know that when hit by a car u have coded for your vision to go blurry and your ears ring u have developed it that way on purpose

A1L

Reaction score

I've watched the evidence in the clip, you were under gunpoint, when you got back up you just decided to pull your gun out and was shot for it. You also do not go blurry if someone hits you with a car, maybe you were just hungry

Status
Not open for further replies.