Ban Dispute (noone/ automatic)

Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
10
Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @noone/ automatic
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: 123
Your Roleplay Name: Robert Daniel
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:527182508

Why were you punished?: I gave my friend my 2nd account and as soon as i tried logging in on that 2nd account i saw that i was banned. And I messaged my friend asking what happend after that i tried to join on my main account and got auto banned on there (STEAM_0:1:433874808)

Why should this appeal be considered?:

I dont know what my friend did to my 2nd account that i gave him, but whatever rules he broke, has nothing to do with my main account. I was just sharing it because he asked me to play on it
 
Last edited:
Back
Top