Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Oddy
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Zêñï†hHêX | Bloodycase.com
Your Roleplay Name: Mason Potter
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:86801034

Why were you punished?: MetaGaming

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear [Moderator/Admin],

I hope this message finds you in good spirits. I am writing to appeal my recent ban for metagaming and to express my sincere regret for my actions. I fully understand the gravity of the situation and the importance of maintaining fair play within the gaming community.
I want to assure you that the incident was a one-time lapse in judgment, and I take full responsibility for my actions. Notably, I have discontinued the use of Discord or any other external platform for communication during gameplay. I have recognized the negative impact metagaming can have on the integrity of the game and have made a firm commitment to uphold the rules and values of the community moving forward.
Moreover, I would like to emphasize that this incident was the first and only time I have engaged in metagaming. I understand the severity of the offense, but I believe that a ban duration of one week may be disproportionate, considering my clean record prior to this incident.
I deeply regret any disruption caused by my actions and am genuinely sorry for any harm inflicted on the gaming experience of others.
I humbly request your reconsideration of the ban duration, taking into account my remorse, the actions I have taken to rectify the situation, and the fact that this is my first offense. I am eager to demonstrate my renewed commitment to the community and contribute positively to the gaming environment once again.
Thank you for your time and understanding. I look forward to the possibility of being reinstated and am committed to learning from this experience to become a better member of the community.

Warm regards,

Zêñï†hHêX | Bloodycase.com
Mason Potter

Additional Information: You can go through day 46, 47, 48 on my kick. I played the first day alone and then today and yesterday i didn't used discord anymore.

raw

"You may not be unbanned if you use an AI/ChatGPT to assist in writing your appeal, if you do your ban could be extended."

Back