Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Oddy
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Josh
Your Roleplay Name: Ibrahich Ludenfind
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:137847335

Why were you punished?: 2.5 - As a police officer killed two police officers for no reason the day after comming off a Mass RDM ban.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear Anyone who reads this

I am writing to appeal my recent ban from the Perpheads server. I am deeply regretful for the actions that led to my ban, and I understand the importance of the rules

I acknowledge that my behavior fell short of these standards, and I take full responsibility for my actions. Whatever transpired that resulted in my ban, I assure you it was not my intention to disrupt the server or cause any harm to fellow players or the community as a whole.

Since the ban, I have taken the time to reflect on my behavior and its consequences. I realize the impact of my actions and the importance of adhering to the server's rules to maintain a positive and enjoyable gaming environment for all players.

I want to assure you that such behaviour does not reflect my usual conduct, and I am committed to learning from this experience and improving myself as a member of the Perpheads community. I am eager to demonstrate my dedication to being a responsible and respectful player moving forward.

I respectfully request that you reconsider my ban and grant me the opportunity to return to the server. I assure you that I will approach my time on Perpheads with the utmost integrity and respect for the rules and other players.

Thank you for taking the time to review my appeal. I hope for the chance to be reinstated and to contribute positively to the Perpheads community once again.

Reaction score
Did you read the ban appeals information section?

Reaction score

Don’t bother appealing for a good length of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.