Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @phoondos
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: mojitoman
Your Roleplay Name: Emils Alfredovich
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:643697602

Why were you punished?: 2.5 - User shot a visibly unarmed person to start a raid. Absolutely horrible record for this rule.

Why should this appeal be considered?: This makes no sense, I don’t even know what raid it was. I assume it’s about suburbs situation. There were two people at the window and one of them told me that he has a shotgun on him, when I asked them to put their hands up through the window with a gun 1 guy started running away from GP so I started shooting, I dont think I killed anyone of them through the window but right of the bat when we got in the house they started shooting with a pistol(which I think was stored in the end because we only found a shotgun). It makes zero sense why I was banned.

Additional Information: Why wasn’t I contacted or anything… No f6 or discord or forums thread.

Last edited:
Reaction score
They weren’t complying with my order AT ALL. They broke GP, probably stored a weapon during a raid that they shot at me.

Reaction score
I just saw my friends ban and he didn’t start blasting anyone right away. As far as im concerned You can shoot someone during a raid if they are not complying and runing away from GP(broken 3.4)

Reaction score
  • (3.4 To not comply with reasonable orders given under the direct threat of a lethal weapon pointed at you, such as a mugging.) When I started aiming a LETHAL WEAPON at them clearly seeing every move they make(they couldnt just duck behind a cover and get out of there) they started breaking 3.4 and runing away to the side of the room so I started shooting. Only one who has to be banned are the two guys who broke GP, not us.

Reaction score
I contacted you on Discord prior to the ban.

Here's a clip of the situation to jog your memory.

The user who you shot ended up storing a weapon, and they have been warned for doing so. The other person, their friend, has also been warned for breaking 3.4.

Last edited:
Reaction score
When he was running from back door to window side I already had a gun out so I thought he saw it, it’s not my fault his friend is a dumbass who doesn’t know how to put his hands up. From my POV it looks like I pulled it out and he is ducking the GP and trying to run away from it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The guy at the window wasn’t putting his hands up and the other guy knew what was going on. They both were at the window for a minute or two talking to me and as soon as I pulled out my gun and ordered them to put their hands up he started running away

Last edited:
Reaction score
Also how could an unarmed man shoot me and make me bleed mid raid

Reaction score
I would love to upload my demo but I can't join the server and Gmod is showing an host error ''map is missing'', how can I fix this?

Reaction score

It is clear from the demo that was provided, that you shot an unarmed civilian who was running to the bedroom completely unaware of what was going on. You never made sure if they were armed or not.

Reviewed with @Oddy

Status
Not open for further replies.