Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @phoondos
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: erikssp
Your Roleplay Name: Walter Doeg
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:568156098

Why were you punished?: 1.6, 2.5 - User killed someone who was visibly unarmed in a raid. When confronted, they claimed commands were given and that the person they shot did not comply. However, upon reviewing the demo, it was determined that not a single command was given, and that they were given no chances to surrender once placed under gunpoint

Why should this appeal be considered?: When we picklocked the inside door, my friend got shot. That was an indicator that they would shoot on sight. It is known that they stored their guns. That means he would have been armed (when i shot and killed him) if he had abided the rules of the server. I think that just because a person broke the rules doesn’t mean i should have been banned. I obviously thought that he had a gun because you can’t just store them mid raid.

Additional Information: I’m pretty sure that you dont have to call out “hands up” when you know that they will shoot at you (and they did indeed shoot my friend)

Reaction score

After reviewing the demo it is clear your actions have violated the rules 1.6 and 2.5.

During the raid, you never made any commands towards the occupants of the property. You were also on whisper, you should remember that in those types of situations if you were to make any commands it should not be in whisper mode.

Regardless, the player you claim to have given commands to would've never even received enough time to comply as you immediately killed them.

Reviewed with @Oddy

Status
Not open for further replies.