Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Pug
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: lilphati
Your Roleplay Name: Herbert Jerome
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:559248427

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.3, 3.5, 5.1 - User attempted to mug someone in a public place as they arrested him as a cop, he had already been told to make an ia but continued targetting him. He also decided to talk about OOC things IC

Why should this appeal be considered?: me making an ia report had nothing to do with the mugging, i was at bazzar and was trying to sell a gun to everyone, including roland jones, i followed him because i was trying to sell a gun and a guy started shooting off and stuff and shot me after i was behind a half wall, i was revived and asking questions to the cops, mean while roland jones was pointing the blame at me even though he knew i did nothing wrong, so i told him i would see him around and followed him till he was in a muggable area i tried chasing him and yelling after him but he kept running and later turned around and immediatly told me " cant mug here" as soon as he was out of the area and i was going to tell him that he broke fear rp so hes no better but was shot by the admin and the admin was maybe a little slow, becuase when i was telling him they were two different incidents he kept bringing up when i was letting roland jones know i had made an ia report on him

Additional Information: the admin was maybe a little slow, becuase when i was telling him they were two different incidents he kept bringing up when i was letting roland jones know i had made an ia report on him.

Reaction score
Hey mate,

You were reported initially for breaking NLR and bringing OOC to an IC situation as shown here:
004e3bee6a0887cd6a379f36042c9074.jpg

In the clip you have provided, all you show is @Jack Bruhross shooting you for what it looks like breaking 3.4, I am not sure how the situations are linked?

I had just joined the server and was spectating the a situation which showed you targetting him for whatever reason, which we can only assume as you upset with what he did as a police officer, as shown in a report you made that helper @Jack Bruhross dealt with and told you to make an IA:
f96580a6277d26a213e7fac172b25a07.jpg
The situation you were talking about had took place around 20mins before I brought you to a sit.

You were clearly speaking OOCly incharacterly and also breaking new life rule by bringing something from HIS past life into your new life. I am not sure if you are aware but when someone leaves their job it is counted as a new life as shown here in 3.5:

Joining or leaving any government job is to be treated as a new life.

I am unsure if you have exactly read the rules presuming in the last 19 days, you have served 2 1 week bans....

You had also recieved a day blacklist by @Maia from OOC earlier for :
Complaining in OOC even after being told to stop

You seem to be extremely toxic and maybe need to have a little break from your PC so im sure this will be good, here is what you were saying in OOC earlier and I am surprised @Maia didn't ban you then
1cb2a234a018878e60d29da9447f5d45.png

and here is proof of your "IN CHARACTER" messages
549b1a66c03c5124677f948fdc6b0855.png
Also here is the clip of you "Gunpointing him" in a private area claiming he "RAN AWAY"

Last edited:
Reaction score

The video you provided only shows you breaking 3.4 which is not even a rule you were banned for.

You should also probably try and be nicer to people.

The 3.3 part of your ban will be removed however as we dont believe you broke that rule.

@A1L

Status
Not open for further replies.