Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Pug
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: sergey
Your Roleplay Name: John brookes
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:779372843

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - User shot someone over a minor altercation. User has played for less than 5 days and has 2 warnings for 2.5 and a ban for 2.5

Why should this appeal be considered?: hey! i just got banned and told to dispute if i dident like the decision. my side of the story goes like this there was a guy at bazaar that insulted my gang members so i punched him and ran off he kept punching me so i started punching him back then a fire fighter came and healed him after he healed him he started punching me again whilist the firefighter wanted to heal me aswell after i was healed i was punched till bleeding straight away again so i punched him till i got hit with an axe and almost died and the other guy did not stop punching me so i killed him with a gun the clip was made by him in his pov of the second time he started punching me this is what my ban was based of off also i just got off a ban for 2.5 and 2 warnings and i learned from them so im very sure i did not do anything againt the rules i just protected my life i also did not end up dead and did not spread negativity please be carefull making a decision i tried finding my demo but its not here

Reaction score
I was there when it happend john brookes got healed twice already because he almost died… he killed him at the 3th time

Reaction score
i got banned an extra week for killing a fireman ive been trough it with an admin already and received a verbal warning for it since i dident know i could not molotov an building where other people could lose there probs if the fire spread i dont know why i got another ban for this

Reaction score
@dirty dood done dcheap your demo does not cover the situation.

@sergey I require you to upload both perpheads_demo_2023-8-24 18-19-02 and perpheads_demo_2023-8-24 19-18-38 using a file sharing website of your choice. Refer to this guide if you need help finding the file. Your demo files are located in garrysmod\data\phdemos.

Do so within 24 hours or this will be closed.

Reaction score

You provoked the situation for no apparent reason, got out of it, then re-engaged the player in combat for, again, no apparent reason after they defended themselves. Beating someone up with the clear intention of killing them is not an appropriate response to them "disrespecting gang members", which we didn't even see him do, and you should know this.

As for the extension, that has been explained to you privately by @Bnje. That situation was not handled by a staff member, that was actually a subsequent instance of you doing something very similar, therefore the extension was proper. If you disagree with the extension and want to dispute it, feel free to do so.

Reviewed with @Ellie and @Sindarin

Status
Not open for further replies.