Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Racxes
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Google Chrome
Your Roleplay Name: Bob Bobov
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:191086074

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User risked his life and killed someone, for a person he didn't even know.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Before this all happened I robbed the bank with several people that were inside of the office. As of what I'm aware the owner of the office was still warranted as I went to deliver the money with him and he had not died by the time which means we were gonna get raided real soon by the police and I'm also warranted for killing people if you check it up with the logs. So I arrived at the office to into base and prepare for the raid and put down drugs but when I arrive I see my friend's car being rammed obviously and also a delivery guy fucking around trying to drive over some new players outside of our property. I've always helped new players on the server and have huge respect for them as I know how much it really means for the server and its population so I asked them what's going on and if they needed help later on. They said yes please help us and I asked them do you guys need help to which they asked me to gun him down as they saw me carrying my firearm. I was gonna tell the delivery guy to leave and not drive them over but as you can see he went back towards me and the sweaters so I decided to end his life.
I do not believe that's against the rules for the following reasons. Racxes had told me I risk my life for 10k 10y for no reason. However, that was self-defense which is in the law and is not breaking any laws within the book. Secondly, even If I did break the law 9.5 and I do get warranted why would It matter when I've already been warranted for that reason most likely.

2.1 Self Defence and the Defence of Others
Any person may use a justifiable amount of force proportionate to a threat if they reasonably believe that such force would prevent injury, death or the loss of property or possessions.'

Here are also some gyazos of what happened and you can hear them clearly of what they were saying hopefully If not I'm sure racxes might have some as he was there and saw everything. A bit ear rape quality so be prepared!
https://gyazo.com/41b9a69e9978c0b3fde2d7a2f9b752e2

Additional Information: -

Last edited:
Reaction score

We have confirmed that you were warranted for robbing the Bank and have also confirmed that you had shot at police and engaged in a shootout at Moron's Shipping Co, so you were fair in assuming that you were likely being hunted and would have received a large sentence. The fact that you attempted to establish a connection with the sweaters first by asking them whether they were in need of assistance and allowing them to explain the situation to you was sufficient in our judgement to allow you to kill the courier.

Your ban will be removed from your record.

Reviewed with @Collier , @flugs and @Ellie

Status
Not open for further replies.