Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Racxes
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Day

Your Steam Name: TheRedSpy
Your Roleplay Name: Bill Octavius
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:99431795

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.22 - User drove down the wrong side of the highway.

Why should this appeal be considered?: First off, I'd like to mention the context behind the situation this happened in. I was a Road Worker and both breakages of this rule happened in the same place. The first time, when I was warned for it, I had gone down to suburbs on the wrong 'bridge/ramp'. This was a hiccup from me but I didn't think much of it and got on with my day. Unfortunately, while going down the wrong side of the road accidentally I had hit someone but I simply repaired their car for free and apologised before moving on. The owner of the car had reported me and Racxes answered my ticket fairly politely but of course I was unhappy that the guy whom I thought I had made up with had just reported me. This is where I got my warning.

On the second time, I received a call for someone to get their car tow'd off of a fire hydrant in suburbs, coincidentely the same place I had previously been warned. Without thinking, I just chose the quicket way to get down to the person, not realising I was going down the same ramp which had got me warned earlier. Racxes was spectating me for some reason and so he instantly grabbed me after I fixed the guy's car and banned me, not allowing me to give any context to the situation and acting incredibly unprofessional.

I believe that this punishment was personally motivated as I had a argument with Racxes about not ramming someones car out of a place they were stuck and he had threatened to blacklist me from roadcrew. I though this way of speaking to a newer player was incredibly unprofessional and honestly I believe it was egotistical at worst. He had continually taunted me before finally ending the sit and allowing me to get on with my day, which is when he started spectating me because of some personal vendetta he had against me going on the wrong ramp accidentally.

And then, I was banned as I stated in the second paragraph.

Racxes acted incredibly unprofessional during the 'not helping someone' sit, taunting me with a blacklist and speaking to me like I was a pile of garbage. He obviously has some sort of grudge as he started spectating me and as soon as I went down to suburbs against to help someone on the wrong ramp, ACCIDENTALLY, he immediately progresses to a ban, no kick, no second warning, nothing.

Additional Information: I was a bit confused on the verdicts from Racxes since he had previously given me conflicting information when I asked for how to tow cars in help. I was told in help you could only do it if they were stuck on the road or if ordered by police, but Racxes wanted me tow a guy who was not on the road and was instead on the sidewalk, and he said I couldn't ram him because it would be against the rules.

Reaction score

What exactly are you disputing? You are literally admitting to going down into suburbs using the opposite lane of the highway, which is what you were banned for?

If you have an issue with how he handled the situation you can make a staff complaint

A1L

Reaction score

I fully reviewed your demo, you drove down the wrong side of the highway, intentionally rammed into a mini cooper, then it was stuck, then you got stuck yourself, and after you got unstuck with the help from a firefighter, you failed to help them and drove off, failing to do your job. Afterwards, when you were spoken to about this, proceeded to drive down the wrong side of the highway once again. There is nothing to dispute from this.

Status
Not open for further replies.