Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: samsn
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: qvsorrrr
Your Roleplay Name: gaz uppy
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:634735385

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Player executed an unarmed player who wasn't a threat to him during a raid on their property.

Why should this appeal be considered?: i began a raid at regals three after some verbal altercation was happing in regals we get gear and go up to rob them t after they was talking smack we broke into the property and whilst doing that a player shot at me whilst hidden behind a barricade we shot him dead and continued to search the property for goods to be stolen we broke into a bedroom and there was a player stood there with a concealed weapon and from the 1st player who had a gun i didnt take any chance to keep my self alive he was shot dead shortly after harvesting weed in a raid

Additional Information: this admin said he was unarmed but had a concealed weapon on him, i think i have been falsly banned since there so called 'unarmed' player broke 2 rules inside that raid/robbery and i recived the punishment being a new player isnt a reason my punishment should be increased because he was new thats an invalid reason

https://perpheads.com/threads/ban-dispute-ellie.51799/post-399234
as 1 of the senior moderators said being a new player means nothing
ellie said that to a player who had 40 mins of playtime before getting banned for 4 days

gaz duppy

Communication Banned
Reaction score

Do you have a video of the situation?
we have a video taken from the player being killed
he shouldnt have been doing any of that during a raid fair he was unarmed with a concealed weapon but i didnt want to take any chances due to his friend having a weapon tryna kill us

samsn also said he was getting a warning because hes new but broke 2 rules

gaz duppy

Communication Banned
Reaction score
we have a video taken from the player being killed
he shouldnt have been doing any of that during a raid fair he was unarmed with a concealed weapon but i didnt want to take any chances due to his friend having a weapon tryna kill us

samsn also said he was getting a warning because hes new but broke 2 rules
i shouldnt have killed him and would like to apologize to the player i shot but i didnt want to put my life at risk because he could have killed me with the concealed weapon

Reaction score
So what part of your ban are you disputing?

gaz duppy

Communication Banned
Reaction score
So what part of your ban are you disputing?
how i shouldnt have been banned at all as there wasnt really a good enough reason for that long of a ban

and he said he punished him but i dont see it anywhere might be because hes a new player and got let off

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1061489496127963186/1071826474568527992/image.png
he brung in hes a new player but ellie when you banned me when i first started playing being a new player meant nothing at all

Reaction score

I can only assume you got a longer ban because you already have 2 bans for 2.5 and you just got off a 2 week ban only three days ago. So if a player breaks the same rule over and over they shouldn't be banned or get a longer ban if they continue? I'm a bit confused about your reasoning here.

I understand it feels unfair that you got banned, but staff members take a lot into account when issuing bans, such as punishment history, how you broke the rules, if it has happened before, the attitude in the report/admin sit and if the player seems genuinely sorry for making a mistake or not.

You should not have killed someone who looks unarmed because he wasn't an active threat to you. If you told him to put his hands up and he refused, then you have the right to shoot him. Even tho he did break rules himself, you didn't know this when you shot him so you can't justify yourself breaking rules because of it.

Reviewed with @Maia @MiniRaze

Status
Not open for further replies.