Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: samsn
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: qvsorrrr
Your Roleplay Name: gaz uppy
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:634735385

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: '1.1, 3.24 - Player brought a situation out of character and began verbally assaulting an officer who was arresting him.'

Why should this appeal be considered?: this appeal should be considered because this would never have happened if the officer and his colleage didnt decide to block me n stop me from leaving the premisis and arrested me. they put me in the back of the car and drove me to the police station
and told me to 'shut it big mouth' in a outer character way so i proceded to say a phrase back in a outercharacter way and asked 1 simple question.

Additional Information: 'The question was do you not put people in jail in real life or just put us criminals in jail?' then put me in the pen. The officer said something out of character first and didnt get any punishment yet i recived a 1 week ban

Reaction score
Hello sir.

I was the Officer arresting you.

The way you went OOC and started targeting me with verbal abuse was disgusting and i truly believe the punishment given was sufficent.

Here is the clip to refresh your memory;

Thanks. :p

gaz duppy

Communication Banned
Reaction score
yes but ur colleage decided to block me on the stairs at the apartments n you put me in cuffs add my dis 296x#3618 so i can explain

then you proceeded to arrest me and search me like i did some thing i simply went up to grab my fences and leave the area and i got blocked n all this happened if that 1 guy moved you and the admins wouldnt have this problem replying not like you admins reply anyway u jus scan through it deny it

Last edited:
Reaction score

Video that's been provided shows what happened and the reason you got punished for. If you're not happy with the reason of why you got arrested you can make a IA complaint on Plpd.online.

Reviewed with @MiniRaze

Status
Not open for further replies.