Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: SamSN
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Hunter S Thompson
Your Roleplay Name: Diamond Dee
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:72046397

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Leaving and joining back as being arrested

Why should this appeal be considered?: The cop was minging and arresting me as I was buying a property at the bank for me and a friend. This is my first time ever having this happen and really sucks when a cop can just arrest you for no reason and drag you away and take whatever he wants off you. Basically was harassing me. This was witnessed by my friend who has spoken to another staff member right after it happened.

Reaction score
You've basically admitted you were wrong in this dispute so I doubt it'll get accepted nevertheless if you want to keep this dispute I'd suggest that you upload some form of evidence however I still don't think it'll make any difference.

Reaction score

Disconnecting in the middle of an RP sit is not how you handle a situation in which you believe you're being arrested for no reason. If you have evidence, I would advise you to make an internal affairs complaint against the officer with evidence HERE.

Like Mini said above, you've admitted to disconnecting in an RP sit so there is absolutely nothing to dispute about this ban.

@A1L

Status
Not open for further replies.