Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: SamSN
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: DimitriRH
Your Roleplay Name: Dimitri Solvak
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:66987348 (Dimitri)

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.2 - Homophobia in character, when asked about this in a report blatantly lied about his actions.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I first want to start out by saying I genuinely and deeply apologize to anyone involved with me being homophobic on the server it its was utterly and completely stupid for me to do so I and I really just want to apologize for my inadequate actions I understand how I could have effected the outcome of peoples days by saying something homophobic on the server like this, I also want to apologize to the staff member to take my sit for my stupid actions, I lied about what I said from the very beginning and continued lying all the way to the end.. I realized how much of the staff members time I wasted and how annoying it probably was for him to sit there and continue to type paragraphs to me over and over I honestly just didnt know what would happen if I admitted to what I had said and I once I was already in the lie I felt like I was so deep into it that I could not have gone anywhere from there.. I am very sorry SamSN I should have never lied like this or said anything in this manner to begin with and I realized over the week I have been off the server how deeply this could've effected anyone and I just wanted to say I am profoundly sorry. Thank you for taking the time to read this. I understand if nothing changed but still... Thank you!

Reaction score

This type of thing won't be accepted and you won't have another apology for this accepted, don't let it happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.