Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @SamSN
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: bunny0f
Your Roleplay Name: Dont remember
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:77973405

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.2 ,apparently

Why should this appeal be considered?: I'm going to keep this really brief. First of all 1.2 is slander, not 1.6. Secondly the reason I have a VPN on in the first place is because without it I cant join the server nor access the forums website. No joke its says access restricted on this website when I try to access it without a VPN enabled.

Additional Information: I legit cant play on your server otherwise, if you guys had asked me beforehand I could've told you. And the reason why it took me so long to make this is because I was on holiday and working a lot recently. I hope to play here again, because it was a unique thing, not seen many things like it.

Reaction score
This is an example whenever i just refreshed without a VPN enabled

Perphe.png

Reaction score
The ban reason has been edited. When you try and connect to the server in-game do you also get an error suggesting that you went to an invalid page on a google site?

Reaction score
No, on Garrys Mod the server doesn't even pop up for me to join it, even after refreshing servers

Reaction score
I cant even find it to connect in the first place so i dont see the point

Reaction score
And also discord in currently banned in my country

Reaction score
The only way i can connect is by putting the ip adress in the console even with the VPN on the server isnt listed. When i try the ip without the vpn on nothing happens at all.

Reaction score
I got to download a recording software and ill send it

Reaction score
raw

Strange

Status
Not open for further replies.