Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Samsn
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: Nizma
Your Roleplay Name: Pete Winston
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:25570517

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: NLR

Why should this appeal be considered?: You collected my demos 4 or 5 days ago, it clearly shows two people just pulling knifes on me in public without prober reason and then also pulls a gun under gunpoint. yet i have to make an action request before you want to bother to do something? what? and yes i've been on your server for 5 days now, it is the wild wild west doing early hours why are you in denial samsn. and in the demo it also shows Nicholas runs under gun point to go get an gun while i am 1 meter away from him, and he kills me. but again i have to make a report before you wanna take action.

Additional Information: I find it funny you're the one who has to deal with my ban request. sure it has nothing to do with our conversation the other day? where I didn't really wanna put up with your weird attitude towards my report? :) make my ban permanent thank you i'm sure you can follow a simple request like that.

A1L

Reaction score
Provide some proper sort of evidence for this dispute within 48 hours otherwise this will be denied.

Reaction score
you already have my demos for this whole thing. which you must have reviewed to come to this conclusion. so what point is there for me to do that. Im telling you what happened is what happened and my demos show that. and yet i am the one to go, i can only think its because of something else which is fine i didnt really expect much from him when he cant keep his personal opinions to him self on reports.

Reaction score
you already have my demos for this whole thing. which you must have reviewed to come to this conclusion. so what point is there for me to do that. Im telling you what happened is what happened and my demos show that. and yet i am the one to go, i can only think its because of something else which is fine i didnt really expect much from him when he cant even keep his personal opinions to him self on reports.

A1L

Reaction score
I've spoken to SamSN and you were banned due to you admitting yourself that you had broken NLR, logs also apparently show that after people had killed you, you had killed them back in the same place. I am unsure if you're disputing this or just complaining about a different situation where you're told you have to make an AR?

Reaction score
I find it funny you're the one who has to deal with my ban request. sure it has nothing to do with our conversation the other day? where I didn't really wanna put up with your weird attitude towards my report? :) make my ban permanent thank you i'm sure you can follow a simple request like that.
I think you're confusing me for someone else, I've never requested any demos from you and to my knowledge have never dealt with you in a report prior to the action request you're disputing the outcome of.

Naturally, as this dispute is against me I will have no involvement in its outcome but am I going to reiterate that the server is not "the wild wild west" at night time in that while yes there are no staff on, you and everyone else are still bound by the rules and are expected to follow them, if ARs are made or a staff member comes on and in-game reports are made about an incident during this "wild wild west" time as you call it, punishments will be issued where evidence backs up the claims, in this case as you so openly admitted to breaking NLR it wasn't so necessarily needed.

Reaction score
No i am talking about a situation where i made a report on this guy

Samns response is he thinks i am weird, i find it weird he has the need to talk about his personal feelings on a report. but instead i just reply you can literally say that to every scenario on here and then we would be playing sims simulator.

and yes samsn it was you, your name is under the messages. don't you keep logs of the reports. No you didn't request them i never said you did, i said someone has requested the videos for this incident 4-5 days ago, and then 1 day after our encounter you swing the hammer i just find it odd. and i find it even more odd that the demos show they broke the rules first but i have to make an ar before you wanna take action against them. so yes it feels kind of personal unless its just routine that you can see in the clips they also break rules and you dont wanna do anything before you get an action request against them.

Reaction score
No i am talking about a situation where i made a report on this guy

Samns response is he thinks i am weird, i find it weird he has the need to talk about his personal feelings on a report. but instead i just reply you can literally say that to every scenario on here and then we would be playing sims simulator.

and yes samsn it was you, your name is under the messages. don't you keep logs of the reports. No you didn't request them i never said you did, i said someone has requested the videos for this incident 4-5 days ago, and then 1 day after our encounter you swing the hammer i just find it odd. and i find it even more odd that the demos show they broke the rules first but i have to make an ar before you wanna take action against them. so yes it feels kind of personal unless its just routine that you dont lift a finger before an ar are made,

Reaction score
"Naturally, as this dispute is against me I will have no involvement in its outcome but am I going to reiterate that the server is not "the wild wild west" at night time in that while yes there are no staff on, you and everyone else are still bound by the rules and are expected to follow them, if ARs are made or a staff member comes on and in-game reports are made about an incident during this "wild wild west" time as you call it, punishments will be issued where evidence backs up the claims, in this case as you so openly admitted to breaking NLR it wasn't so necessarily needed."

Yes i know that i am trying to follow that why don't you tell that to the people that pulled knifes on me without reason in a public space and then after that broke gun point. :) oh yeah thats right because i haven't made an action request on them even though the demos you guys pulled from me shows it all. i hope you understand why i can't take this serious at all :)

A1L

Reaction score

An action request was made, you had broken the rules and admitted to breaking NLR as such you were punished for it? Nothing seems to do with anything with SamSN supposedly being personal about this as he was simply just dealing with a report? If you feel like he has done something wrong, feel free to submit a staff complaint with proper evidence supporting your case.

Status
Not open for further replies.