Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: SamSN
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: NITROSAMU
Your Roleplay Name: John Rogue
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:530032811

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.20 - Player disconnected from the server while unconscious immediately after being shot by police.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Because my PC is so weak that i have to play on Geforce Now and its a cloud gaming app where you can play without lag but just 1 hour and then you need to restart the game.
The police officer shot me when i had 8 seconds left and i could not control when to leave.
Also i'm sorry for this and i won't shoot again when i know that i have not much time left on Geforce Now

Reaction score

3.20 Disconnecting from the Server​

When disconnecting from the server players must ensure that they are not a part of any role-play or administrative situations, this includes, but is not limited to, being unconscious. Players should also wait at least 10 minutes prior to leaving the server after committing a crime; this does not apply if the crime has been resolved (player has been arrested / caught for this crime).

In other words: It's on you to ensure that this doesn't happen.

Reaction score
it's not up to me bc i didn't know that i had that bit of a time when i decided to shoot, please unban me this is the only server i play to :(

Last edited:
Reaction score
So to fully clarify are you disputing the ban or appealing it? As the way you've written this thread doesn't make it explicitly clear, given how you've said
Also i'm sorry for this and i won't shoot again when i know that i have not much time left on Geforce Now

Reaction score
i'm saying that it wasn't me that left the server when i was dead, but it was geforce now that shut the game 6 seconds after i was shot.
So it was not my fault

Reaction score

You should, as you said yourself have been more careful. GeForce now gives you alerts as your 1 hour time expires, you should have made efforts to avoid any RP before it closed, in the future be more careful.

Reviewed with @Exnem and @KeiwaM

Status
Not open for further replies.