Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Scoot
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Kronen
Your Roleplay Name: Zoe French
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:4980326

Why were you punished?: 2.5- User crashed into another player that was turning into bazaar then decided to shoot and disable the player's car and killed the player over accidental actions

Why should this appeal be considered?: I believe my appeal should be considered as I was wanted and was attempting to drive away from a public area when the driver from the other side of the road completely swerves into me head on while trying to turn into bazaar. He did not indicate or slow down so therefor he was putting my life in danger with his horrible driving. This means I should be able to shoot him as he nearly killed me with his negligence to pay attention and stay safe on the road. Furthermore the ban reason claims I crashed into another player which is completely untrue he started the situation by slamming into me (which from my POV it looked completely on purpose) as he didn't wait for me to pass, didn't slow down and didn't indicate nor did he even turn very far he turned enough to be in front of me then hit me. As anyone would be i was mad so i hopped out my car and said "wtf are you doing" he then rammed my car further and insulted me so i killed him. Him ramming my car clearly shows he had no care for my life and neglected my safety.

Additional Information: I was not given any evidence of the situation by the staff member however he said there was a clip.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.