Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Scrabuz
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: MaverickRat
Your Roleplay Name: Shaquice Daquavious
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:27729728

Why were you punished?: 3.15 - User stored their gun within 1 minute of committing a murder after crashing their car in the middle of the highway with police chasing them.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I could not see cops at the time of me storing the gun , they were not in active pursuit , i had crashed the car by accident and stored the gun to hide it in case cops were to discover that i had committed a murder , additionally rule 3.18 states 'imminent danger' , which i don't believe i was in

You killed a taxi driver at car dealer, you then crashed your car on the highway less then a minute later. I told you dispatch called your car out hense why we turned around to go after you! You literally admitted to storing the gun to hide it from a murder charge after crashing on the road to which your friends saw us approaching you. Your responsibility is to make sure that no one is near like police etc when you store and you didn’t.

You killed a taxi driver at car dealer, you then crashed your car on the highway less then a minute later. I told you dispatch called your car out hense why we turned around to go after you! You literally admitted to storing the gun to hide it from a murder charge after crashing on the road to which your friends saw us approaching you.
if i admitted to storing a gun to hide from a murda charge how come i was only arrested for 6.3

I’m gonna lock this until a mod is ready to look into as it’s just turning into an argument now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back