Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Sean
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: Averroes
Your Roleplay Name: Mohammad Abu Faris
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43953821

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Misunderstanding (Disconnect)

Why should this appeal be considered?: Greetings,
The whole situation is a misunderstanding.
I was parked in tunnels typing in text, 4 people in a Tesla ram my car from behind. One of them comes out with their revolver, I tell them to calm down and I placate the situation. I call the mechanic for repairs and tell them I'll pay for it. In the meantime I fear for my life that they might mug me considering their hostile introduction so at the perfect moment I pull out my makarov, execute 3 of them, the 4th man surrenders so I leave him be. I tell them to never threaten me again. I see the police car, I surrender, but they go in reverse because I guess they saw my gun. 4th man attempts to pick up my gun to take revenge for his friends. I pick it up instead and execute him. Police walk up to me guns drawn and tell me to surrender. I surrender, and barely 1 minute into the interaction everything in game freezes. My guess that was when Sean banned me. I disconnect, attempt to reconnect and discover I'm banned. This was last night for me.

I have reported mischievous players and RDM'ers prior, I acted in fear for my character's life, not for the sake of RDM, they pulled the revolver infront of me first and it was on the floor on scene.

I have made friends on the server and have been playing continuously with them for a while, I made this forum account exclusively for this appeal because it is all a misunderstanding.

Reaction score
Further info:
If they had not come out guns drawn out, this would have gone much more peacefully, regardless, I apologize for the misunderstanding, it was not my intent to escape RP by disconnecting, it was a legitimate game freeze which is why I attempted reconnecting and I believe my reconnect attempt from yesterday could be shown in the logs. We can discuss this on discord too if you want.

Reaction score
I want Sean replying to this.
Also, the police officer involved knows of my crashing situation, as my friends who were police officers at the time informed him.

Reaction score
As stated by Curak above, please provide the requested demo file as this will show us the whole situation to see if what you're saying is truthful.

Reaction score

User failed to provide the demofile within the given timeframe. If you still want to dispute this ban, please make a new ban dispute with the demofile attached.

Status
Not open for further replies.