Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Sean
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: mohamed pablo
Your Roleplay Name: mohamed pablo
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:556778222

Why were you punished?: for killing someone because they kept harassing and snitched on me to pd

Why should this appeal be considered?: this was not 2.5 at all he was constantly harassing me for an hour straight talking shit punching me and i accidently pulled a gun instead of my fists and pointed it at him then he ran to a officer and was constantly screaming that i have a gun and telling the officer to arrest me for like 20 mins and when i was trying to explain to the officer that we wont leave me alone that officer and the others did nothing the guy kept harassing me after that then in the end i was stood next to my car i checked my surroundings and killed him saying its 3.4 for being in a public place is redisclose pretty much every murder on perp is in a public place i checked my surroundings seen no pd and there was a fire right next to me that i threw his body in this wasn't excessive negativity i had warned him to leave me alone many times and it wasn't 3.4 if you want me to provide evidence let me know because i bet that he has lied through his teeth because he has done the same in the past he keeps doing it he wont leave me alone and the second i get kos on him and kill him he makes an f6 on me.

Additional Information: this ban is completely un fair and isn't right you said i was in a public place when most of the shit that goes on in perp heads is in a public place, if you want me to provide evidence of him harassing me i will i had a very very good reason to kill him and i was in a very safe position to kill him, and also right before you banned me i was rdmd at bazzar i said it in the f6 i go to take a piss come back and im banned

and i had a very beneficial reason to kill him too he had punched me at least 3 or 5 times leading up to this he wouldn't leave me alone with his loud ass mike he wouldn't stop harassing me and trying to get me arrested and when i killed him if g=her got revived i would have said he ran at me with the knife he had on him

Back