Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Sindarin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: lilphati
Your Roleplay Name: Herbert Jerome
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:559248427

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User shot at police from regals during a bank raid he wasn't involved in just because he "wanted to annoy them"

Why should this appeal be considered?:because i wasnt shooting them infront of the police, they had their backs turned to me and couldnt see me, the argument was that "they can use snipers to look and find you" well no they cant, not if im in my apartment behind a wall?

Reaction score

You were banned for 3.4 because you involved yourself in a shootout in which you had no reason to involve yourself and therefore imposed a significant and unnecessary risk on yourself.

As explained to me by @Snusmus, she referred to you having a sniper rifle and said that police would be able to turn and see you pointing a sniper out of your window, not that they would be able to use snipers to see you.

I hope I have helped you understand your ban. However, if you would still like to dispute it's legitimacy we will require evidence to review.

Last edited:
Reaction score

No evidence was provided. Even if it was, the act of shooting someone regardless of whether the police were able to see you with your knowledge is 3.4, there was nothing to gain from you involving yourself while you risk that chance that you are seen shooting or that DNA is gathered that ties you to the kill and you are killed or arrested as a result.

Your ban reason has also been edited to include 2.5 Excessive Negativity as you negatively impacted other players' roleplay experiences for no justifiable reason.

Reviewed with @Collier

Status
Not open for further replies.