Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: SNUSMUS
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Day

Your Steam Name: N3R0
Your Roleplay Name: Nero_Clayde
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:422702595

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I recieved a ban because I disconnected whiles being in handcuffs

Why should this appeal be considered?: When the officer arrested me unlawfully, I got triggered and tried punching my keyboard, which led to me accidently pressing my hotbind to disconnect. I tried coming back as soon as I disconnected. I think the officer who was arresting me was an admin, so he didn't even hesitate to ban me! Why did I not get the chance to explain what happened?

Reaction score

Could you please provide evidence such as a demo (or a clip thereof) showing the situation, so we can properly assess this dispute?

Please do so within a timespan of 24 hours.

Would of course also be great to hear @Snusmus take on the situation.

Please note that this is not to incite discussion regarding the validity of the ban, the validity is to be disputed through the requested evidence.

Reaction score
Unfortunetely I don't have a video of me punching my whole set-up. Nor a clip of me being unlawfully arrested, since my pc don't have enough storage for videos

Reaction score
Could it be because you did not try to reconnect until the day after?
Sorry didn't see the questionmark, my apologies. I tried reconnecting straight after I disconnected. He really didn't even hesitate to ban me, which is kinda hilerious, that's what leads me to believe the officer who arrested me, was the same admin who banned me. Since getting an f6 made and replied too, would take some time.

Reaction score
Sorry didn't see the questionmark, my apologies. I tried reconnecting straight after I disconnected. He really didn't even hesitate to ban me, which is kinda hilerious, that's what leads me to believe the officer who arrested me, was the same admin who banned me. Since getting an f6 made and replied too, would take some time.
tkazOSf.png

is that right

Reaction score
Clearly you seem to be against me, I don't understand why you questioning me? But yes I did try and relog, hell multiple times as well. I got banned yesterday not today

Reaction score

The logs clearly show that you only reconnected the day after, and have already stated that you are unable to provide evidence.

Please refer to rule 1.6, which states that it is your responsibility to ensure that you have enough disk space to record demo's, and that you must keep them for at least 21 days. Please fix this before returning before it causes issues in the future.

Reviewed with @Collier

Status
Not open for further replies.