Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @steelo
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Spookius Maxsimus
Your Roleplay Name: Mark Asher
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:99803329

Why were you punished?: Attempted ban evasion extension

Why should this appeal be considered?: Please take a look at the last time that account attempted to connect, I have gmod family shared on multiple accounts and I accidentally joined on that account years ago. I wouldnt attempt ban evasion whatsoever, especially for a 3 day ban, there was no point lmao

Additional Information: In conclusion, I would like the extension removed if possible. That account was auto banned just because it had connected in the past, I did not try to ban evade whatsoever. I'm still fine with waiting if need be, but I think this should be considered.
Edit: If there's anything I can provide as well to help my case, please do let me know! This is my first ban, and I've only received a small handful of warns during my playtime here. It would have been incredibly stupid to ban evade, as it's just impossible lol. I would not do that

Last edited:
Reaction score

Your ban will be set to its previous time
Steelo banned you due to a misunderstanding over how the console ban system works, and was unaware that an automatic ban happens when your main is banned
Reviewed with: @SamSN

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.