Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @steelo
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: SalimHasbulla
Your Roleplay Name: Damascus Saladin
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:207237447

Why were you punished?: 3.15, 4.1 - As Road Crew, the user rammed into parked vehicles at the Bazaar. No intention to play here properly.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I take responsibility for my actions, and I understand the impact they had on roleplay situations. I do genuinely want to partake in the server, you can see for the past week or two that I have started to join more on logs. It was just a situation of ramming a car for fun in the Bazar parking lot - I do wish to RP more, please consider this.

Additional Information: I do feel that this was a VERY harsh ban. Looking at other bans that have been handed out for the past week, people are getting banned for two weeks for RDM, racism, etc., with a past history of bans too, but I am receiving a two-month ban for ramming into a vehicle in a parking lot? I'm not asking for the ban to be lifted, I would appreciate it :p , but just to at least reduce it to a more sensible duration.

A1L

Reaction score
Considering you’ve acknowledged you broke the rules, a dispute is not for this, please make a staff complaint if you disagree with the length, however ban evading does not help you and will most likely make your length stay the same now.

Status
Not open for further replies.