Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: steelo
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: JCupDeez
Your Roleplay Name: Jay Headley
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:88032187

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.4 - Causing problems with another community member after repeatedly being told not to.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I had already received and acknowledged warning. I even apologized to steelo when he created the report I wasnt doing anything with or around the other community member at all afterwards. About an hour later that player came back to the bazaar, I said nothing and didnt even bother interacting with them. I was then RDM'ed and when i respawned, within seconds i was disconnected and banned. Im confused as to why i was banned when i was told i was just being let off with a warning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I want to see the exact clip that was used against me. The demo was just what lead up to the warning. The second demo just shows me getting killed and then seeing i got banned.

Reaction score
I want to see the exact clip that was used against me. The demo was just what lead up to the warning. The second demo just shows me getting killed and then seeing i got banned.

So after being told to not talk about it any more, you continued to discuss it with other players? This clip was recorded after you were warned already. How come?

Reaction score
I see. Look, I understand. I messed up. I told someone to call another person racist even after you guys told me not to. That was wrong and dumb of me, and I'm sorry. Rules are there for a reason, and I ignored that. I never intended to cause actual issues with this community member, I was just trying to get a rise out of them and maybe make some people laugh in the process. In the clip, I was really just trying to clown around with the boys. Im relatively new to the server and I do thoroughly enjoy goofing around with other members of the server. I apologize again and I whole-heartedly promise this wont happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.