Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Super_
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 4 Days

Your Steam Name: PeliVelho
Your Roleplay Name: Kyrone Smith
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:460244516

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I was banned because I refused to consent when getting mugged and proceeded to disconnect from the server.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I couldn't consent to being mugged because the menu was frozen, I couldn't press either "yes" or "no". I also couldn't talk in chat. So I disconnected and when I tried logging back in, I was already banned. I understand that I should have consented and I would have if I could have. I think a warning should be better than a 4 day ban. I like the server very much and even got premium. I would like to be back playing as soon as possible.

Additional Information: Please ask if you need more information.

Reaction score
Well it's both an apologize and a dispute because I'm apologizing for my actions and I shouldn't have disconnected but I'm also disputing the ban which I think should been a warning. I don't have evidence but I was trying to drop my items while being mugged which opened a menu of how many I want to drop of a item and then at the same time the consent popup came on my screen. I couldn't click yes or no because the menu was frozen and I couldn't talk in chat, my only option was to disconnect and reconnect but then I was already banned.

Reaction score
Well it's both an apologize and a dispute
Unfortunately you can only do one of the two. If you're trying to do both at the same time, the one that your appeal looks like the most will be the one that it is reviewed as.

I'm also disputing the ban which I think should been a warning.
Disputing the excessiveness of a punishment should occur in a staff complaint on the staff member who issued it. Disputes are purely to challenge the validity of the punishment.

You can grab your demo and use it as evidence for this dispute.
Head over to https://help.perpheads.com/page/demos#how-to-load-up-a-demo and grab a clip of your demo where the incident took place, then post it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.