Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Super_
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: pro_leqq
Your Roleplay Name: jamie ...
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:550769627

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.20 | User disconnected from the server while in an unconscious state

Why should this appeal be considered?: i got killed by a dude with a bat. he was talking to me and at the last moment he started acting all annoyed and killed me with it . he was acting like we had something against eachother so he could hit me with the bat. it was already very late and i tought it was a perfect moment to leave before i stick to my pc for another hour, because I find it very difficult to stop myself from playing another hours.

Additional Information: -i don't even know why he was annoyed and who this man was.
-I left on around 00:12.
-i wasn't trying to evade anything. (there wasn't even anything to evade)

Last edited:
Reaction score
it's not a apology. neither a dispute when i think abt it. maybe between them.

the problem is that its getting seen as breaking a rule. i just left because i had to.

i would love to get back on.

and again, i didn't mean to abuse my disconnection in anyway possible in this situation.

Reaction score
it's not a apology. neither a dispute when i think abt it. maybe between them.

the problem is that its getting seen as breaking a rule. i just left because i had to.

i would love to get back on.

and again, i didn't mean to abuse my disconnection in anyway possible in this situation.

There is no such thing as in between. Either it is a dispute or an apology.

Reaction score
e2n4exPLyv34rclT.png

Assuming that you intend to dispute the ban, it would be denied as the logs clear display that you disconnected from the server mere seconds after you were batted down - meaning that you were still in an unconscious state (AKA Red Screen). If you refer to 3.20 you will see that it clearly states:
When disconnecting from the server players must ensure that they are not a part of any role-play or administrative situations, this includes, but is not limited to, being unconscious.
So, as KeiwaM and Bnej have asked, is this a dispute or an appeal? If you choose for it to be an appeal, I would like you to re-word your original post. Otherwise, you may leave the post intact and dispute the ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.