Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Tiny
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Mr.Cool
Your Roleplay Name: Gregory White
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:720571148

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Alt account ban evasion

Why should this appeal be considered?: I have recently started gaming and bought a couple of games i thought i would enjoy. Been playing a lot of different games, and I come on here where Tiny started asking me about how long ive been playing gmod etc etc, and then decided to ban me for alt accounts ban evasion. Im only writing this because i like the server and i feel like this was uncalled for. This is the only account that i own, ever owned and ever will own. I dont cheat, i dont break rules and im just trying to have a good time. I see how the excuse "Its my brother" is commonly used and might not be trustworthy. Altought its true, I have multiple brothers and one of them are keen of garrys mod, this i know. Im usually not gaming but i have lost my job, moved back home and im trying to make the best out the situation. I dont have much more to say than this. I feel like this is an misunderstanding and i hope we can figure this out. Thanks

Reaction score

After a meeting and checking up on the evidence provided, we do not believe in the honesty of this dispute. You've created this account after all of the other four accounts have been banned, joining from the same IP each time.

Reviewed with: @TinySlayer @rogue

Status
Not open for further replies.