Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: a1l
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: wysitzcait
Your Roleplay Name: alma sanches
Your SteamID: steam_0:1:741565177

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: alt account what a1l saying but it now i want this dispute to be sorted

Why should this appeal be considered?: Why were you banned/blacklisted?: alt account apparently but i am playing with my brother so it 2 separate account i live at a different address to him we play game toghter all time he was learing me how to craft and stuff

Why should this appeal be considered?: it is not an alt account we have 1 account eatch so how is it alt account u can play a role play with any one but its not an alt account as i have my own account but i been permanently baned for alt all account off console when it my own account no one can access it so i need it reconsidered what i been baned for as i do not have 2 accounts and i can prove this if need to be as my brother dose not live at home so i wud like to onow how its alt account thanks

Reaction score
Its been less than an hour, and its christmas eve, I would imagine both A1l and Dank are spending time with their families, like you and I should be right now. Give it some time and wait for them to respond before re-disputing a ban that was already denied under an hour ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.