Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: TinySlayer
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Sosa
Your Roleplay Name: Jamie Weatherspoon
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:0

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Alt account of STEAM_0:0:642165923

Why should this appeal be considered?: Basically got banned for playing on an "alt" account then was told I would be unbanned when the account that was originally banned was unbanned but then I logged onto the account that was originally banned and it banned me for having an alt because the other account was still perma banned.

Reaction score
In summery my friend was playing on my other gmod acc it got banned and when I logged into my gmod acc it got banned as well when I made a report about that I was told there was nothing they could do and that my accounts would be unbanned feb 22nd at 8:01 pm but I logged onto the acc that was unbanned first instead of the account that got banned second so the other account was still perma banned and it banned my other account so now im perma banned on both accs instead of a perm and two weeks if that makes anymore sense

Reaction score
Can somebody help me ive been stuck on this forever I literally didnt do anything to get my account banned in the first place and now its permed shits actually crazy and no staff respond smh

Reaction score
Can somebody help me ive been stuck on this forever I literally didnt do anything to get my account banned in the first place and now its permed shits actually crazy and no staff respond smh
Hi there, you should be patient. Seeing this is a permanent ban this gets dealt with in an admin meeting. Bumping this thread only slows response time and will not help your case.

Status
Not open for further replies.