Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: TinySlayer
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Teddy_gandu
Your Roleplay Name: Teddy Gandu
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:722765656

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.4 - Ban Evasion. Alt account

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, my account has randomly been permanently banned, when I looked into it, it appeared that I have an alt account with someone else, I don't understand why this has happened when I don't even know who the other account even is! I honestly only have 1 steam account so I don't know why this is the case. I have been wrongly punished and I want someone to look into this further as I feel that being permanently banned randomly is absolutely disgusting!

Reaction score
You've tried on 4 different accounts, you should just give up pal. You kinda suck at this.

Reaction score
Welcome to Steam!

We are delighted that you choose to join our server within hours of creating your first ever Steam account. What a blessing and a privilege this is! This really is a new milestone for us, so I would be grateful for any feedback you can give.

Can you tell us what attracted you to buying a 16 year old game and joining the PERPHeads server? We will be able to use this feedback to attract equally enthusiastic newcomers to Steam.

Reaction score
I completely agree with Jack Bruhross, thank you for understanding, whatever I did wrong I promise I will never do it again! please just unban me, this server has got to be one of the best servers out there, I miss interacting with people and roleplaying. Please unban me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.