Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Valentine
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: CaptainFF77
Your Roleplay Name: Foe Dough
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:702218605

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - The player blatantly broke gunpoint and attempted to come up with a terrible excuse in the report opened, two weeks for prior infractions of the rule

Why should this appeal be considered?: i got banned for pulling out my gun under gunpoint,
i said it was a missclick but the admin didnt believe me. i was still talking to the admin and he toughed it was funny to just close it as fast as he could. my push to talk button is mouse 5 but i accidently pressed mouse 2. these keys are really close to eachother. (mouse 2 is switching between your last thing you hold in this cas that was a pistol). i removed the key now, it will not happen again...

i also wouldn't understand why i would make the same stupid mistake as i already got banned for it enought, lol.

Last edited:
Reaction score
i got banned for pulling out my gun while i said it was a missclick and the admin didnt believe me. i said my push to talk button is mouse 5 but i accidently pressed mouse 2 (mouse 2 is switching between your last thing you hold in this cas that was a pistol)

Then why were you running away as you did so?

Reaction score
no i didn't. you have maybe proof of me backing off a little but i wasnt running away. when i got shot my first attention was to back off a little bit. i swear to god that it aint a whole maraton i walked.

Last edited:
Reaction score
pls respond i realy want to play.i didnt had the intension to kill somebody and he even got a better weapon so there was no way that i even could win that fight.

A1L

Reaction score
pls respond i realy want to play.i didnt had the intension to kill somebody and he even got a better weapon so there was no way that i even could win that fight.

You reacted by turning and jumping and pulling a gun, i don’t see how it was accidental even considering your binds

Reaction score
i didnt jump

This is untrue, when you got gunpointed you jumped, moved back and then pulled your gun, lying about this or spamming this thread will NOT accelerate the process.

So please address A1L's message and wait for his decision

Reaction score
This is untrue, when you got gunpointed you jumped, moved back and then pulled your gun, lying about this or spamming this thread will NOT accelerate the process.

So please address A1L's message and wait for his decision
you maybe got proof cause i dont remember this. i got banned 4 times for the exact reason why would i do it again and how can i win from 4 guys with ak 47

Reaction score
i realy dont see why this is a problem this is my favorite server and i just got unbanned today and then i am getting banned again for clicking the wrong key i already said sorry and i even changed the key and nobody is responding

Status
Not open for further replies.